Monday, February 25, 2008

300 Not Out

Today I have reached a milestoone-My 300th article has been published in the Indian Express, Pune.I have written case studies, research papers, articles, conference for various national and international publications.I would be happy if you can comment on the same.Kindly mail me if you either want to see my list of articles or want to read any of the pieces.The objective is to disseminate knowledge at the lowest rung of the society so that inclusive growth becomes the order of the day. Knowledge divide has to be abolished and I am willing to do the same with likeminded persons. Come lets join together and make this dream a success in the overall interest of the human kind.

2 comments:

Vinay Yadav said...

Congrats! for reaching this milestone of 300 publications. I know there are thousands more to come.

Again, Congrats

Vinay Yadav
http://www.indcareer.com

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for your cooperation and support