Sunday, May 18, 2008

Segmentation and Targeting in Training

Sounds surprising!!!!!!!!!!!!Segmentation and Targeting in training? Whcich are essentially part of Marketing Management, but hang on, my experience in conducting so many corporate and students training program has given me enough food for thought to make this a precursor for all my training programs and workshops.Segmentation and Targeting play a very important role as there are various basis on which the segmentation is done for the audience.On the basis the targeting strategies are finalized which in turn are related in a very big way with that of the preparation and implementation of the training modules.Chances are that nine out of ten times you would come out satisfied from the session and this is my assurance.

Know more from me.

No comments: